I wanted to put together my top 5 shampoo and conditioners of 2017 so far. I’m going to do the countdown from number 5.
Lets get started..
5) So at number 5 I have chosen Redken Diamond Oil shampoo and conditioner. I feel these are good value for money, they leave a nice shine on my hair and makes it feel stronger, however it feels as if I get a build up on my scalp and now and again, and so it makes my scalp feel very itchy even if I consciously rinse for longer. The shampoo is £9.55 for a 300ml bottle and the conditioner is £10.55 for a 250ml bottle.
4) TIGI Bedhead Colour Goddess.
So this is definitely my guilty pleasure when it comes to shampoo and conditioners! Possible the best smelling shampoo and conditioner made, EVER! I literally could eat it! it reminds me of salted caramel. My mouths watering now! The other great thing about this shampoo and conditioner is you can buy them in a twin pack for only £19.65! I know right, now that’s value for money! My only problem is with the conditioner, after I’ve washed my hair it doesn’t really feel like I’ve used a conditioner sometimes. I’m gutted about this but this is the reason this is at number 4. You can find this here
3) Bumble & Bumble, These products are slowly creeping up my list! My favourite shampoo I have used so far is the Sunday Shampoo. Anyone looking for an extremely cleansing shampoo then this is for you! Your hair literally feels squeaky clean.
My favourite conditioner from Bumble & Bumble is the Super Rich Conditioner. After Using the Sunday Shampoo This is exactly what you need. This leaves your hair feeling velvety soft and is ideal for chemically treated hair.
The only downside to the shampoo and conditions by Bumble & Bumble is that they are pricey. The Sunday Shampoo is £20 for a 250ml bottle and the Super Rich Conditioner is £22 for a 250ml Bottle. Although these are on the more expensive side, I would definitely say give them a go.
2) Matrix Biolage Keratindose Shampoo & Conditioner. I decided to put this shampoo and conditioner at number 2 because at one point when my hair was really quite damaged and dry this worked amazingly! I used this for a good 5-6 months and I found my hairs health had really improved and was a lot stronger. I find Matrix products very well priced! I’m definitely a life long fan! You can find the Keratindose Shampoo for £9.20 for a 250ml bottle and the conditioner for £9.20 for a 200ml bottle.
1) So my favourite shampoo and conditioner and also my go to is Matrix Biolage Colorlast. I think we all have that product we can always rely on and this is mine. I never feel any build up, it always cleanses and conditions my hair so my hair is easy to style after and feels soft to touch and without being fly away. I’m currently growing my colour out (we will see how long that lasts) but when I regularly had my colour done every 4-6 weeks it was the absolute perfect product. It keeps your colour fresh and bright. Basically it does what it says on the packaging! You can get the Colorlast Shampoo for £11.30 for a 400ml bottle (smaller bottles available). You can find the Colorlast Conditioner for £9.20 for a 200ml bottle.
So these have been my top 5 shampoo and conditioners of 2017. You can find all these easily on the internet. However these are all on the Feelunique website.
I hope you enjoyed the countdown and please comment with your favourite shampoos and conditioner, I always like trying something new.